- Saudi energy minister says oil market on 'right track' The Daily Star
- OPEC is not the enemy of the US, UAE minister says The Express Tribune
- What All That Oil Really Means for the Saudis Bloomberg
- Saudi Aramco Will Probably Issue $10 Billion Bond for Sabic Deal Yahoo Finance
- Saudi Aramco's bond will probably be in 10 billion range: energy minister Reuters
- Google News-এ সম্পূর্ণ কভারেজ দেখুন
Saudi Arabia's Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih said on Sunday the oil market is “on the right track” and will quickly return to balance, but oil producers are willing to do more if needed. “If we look beyond the noise of weekly data and speculators' herd-like behavior, I remain convinced that we're on the right track, and that the oil market will quickly return to balance,” said Falih, addressing an oil conference in Abu Dhabi.
Omani minister expects oil price between $60 and $80 a barrel in 2019
The kingdom will decide in the “next few weeks” about the size of the proposed bond, though the offering would not be “huge,” Al-Falih told reporters in Abu Dhabi. Aramco plans to tap the market in the second quarter, selling its first international bond and forcing the world’s largest oil producer
Saudi Aramco will issue bonds which will probably be in the 10 billion range, Saudi Arabia's energy minister said on Sunday.