- Smith to undergo surgery, will not return to BPL The Daily Star
- Steven Smith international return date in doubt due to elbow surgery - ESPNcricinfo ESPNCricinfo
- Steve Smith to have surgery on elbow injury Times of India
- Former Australia captain Steve Smith set for period out after elbow surgery SkySports
- Steve Smith Set to Undergo Surgery to Fix Injured Elbow News18
- Google News-এ সম্পূর্ণ কভারেজ দেখুন
Steve Smith will undergo a surgery to fix his elbow injury and will not be able to take part in the BPL any longer this season. The Australian, who was the Comilla Victorians captain, flew back home on Sunday night and the franchise was hoping that he would not be needing surgery.
He is expected to wear a brace for six weeks before returning to training which will rule him out of the PSL and makes it highly doubtful he would be fit for the Pakistan one-day series
Cricket News: Former Australia captain Steve Smith will serve out the remainder of his 12-month ban from international and state cricket recuperating from surgery o
Former Australia captain Steve Smith will serve out the rest of his ball-tampering ban recovering from elbow surgery.
Steve Smith's immediate return to international cricket post ban has been put on hold with the former captain set to go under the knife to fix a sore elbow which has forced him to return home from the Bangladesh Premier League.