- Thai PM to work closely with Hasina The Daily Star
- Bangladesh jails man for morphing pictures of Sheikh Hasina, Manmohan Singh Times of India
- West's 'worrying' support for Bangladeshi PM Sheikh Hasina DW (English)
- Find out reasons for defeat The Daily Star
- Google News-এ সম্পূর্ণ কভারেজ দেখুন
South Asia News: DHAKA: A 35-year-old Bangladeshi man has been sentenced to seven years in prison for circulating photoshopped images of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina a.
Despite allegations of vote rigging and voter intimidation during Bangladesh's election in December, experts say that the West may prefer stability over confronting shortcomings in the country's democratic process.
Urging BNP to find out the reasons behind its defeat in the last general election, Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina today said a party that failed to mobilize people for a movement cannot win public support in the election.